@1 year ago with 4 notes
#healthy #water #health
- The Human Body Is 99% Water When It Is Conceived.
- The Human Body Is 90% Water When It Is A New Born Baby.
- The Human Body Is 50% Water When It Is Old And Has Wrinkled Skin.
As we age our bodies slowly dehydrate, or “As we dehydrate our bodies slowly age”
I am considering trying out raw foodism for a while.
- It only takes about 00 minutes to digest water!
- It only takes about 15 minutes to digest fresh juices!
- It only takes about 30 minutes to digest most kinds of fruit!
- It only takes about 60 minutes to digest most kinds of vegetables!
On the other hand it takes days to digest that warm McDonald’s cheeseburger! So everything that enters your body truly effects your energy and health for days! It’s kind of that “A moment on your lips a lifetime on your hips” thing.
Food is supposed to be fuel for your body. Many cooked meals will leave you feeling even more tired than when you first started eating.
What you don’t eat is just as important as what you do eat — for some people just eliminating caffeine will make a HUGE difference (ME!) and for some people eliminating fast foods and processed foods will make a HUGE difference and for everyone I know that if you went to the natural raw foods like nuts, lean meats, fruits and veggies - this would make a HUGE difference for sure! Your health is important. Toxic mind = toxic body!
@1 year ago with 15 notes
#healthy #raw food #raw foodism #fruits #vegetables #water #juice #health